GREEKLORDS
GREEKLORDS
GREEKLORDS
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

GREEKLORDS

Το επίσιμο ελληνικό forum των Greeklords του Darkfall -C9-Archlord

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΕικονοθήκηLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

(Political harassment

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 38
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/05/2008
Τόπος : athens

(Political harassment Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: (Political harassment   (Political harassment Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Dear ********************

Please be aware that on 23/07/2008 at 01:05 your subscription to Archlord was suspended by COG support staff.

The suspension applies from 23/07/2008 01:04 to 26/07/2008 01:04

Reason given was: Your guild has been reported for harassement (Political harassment). As you're the guild leader, you will be the one sanctioned. You're account as been suspended for 3 days as you already got warned for harassment. If it happens again, you may be banned.

Please click the link below to log into your COG account:

.....................................................................................................
apandisi aetora

why suspended me??

Ticket DetailsTicket ID: KUF-268201 Department: ArchLord - Abuse / Harassment
Created On: 23 Jul 2008 08:54 PM Last Update: 23 Jul 2008 08:54 PM

ArchLord Server * Evengarda
Character Name * AETORAS
ArchLord - Abuse / HarassmentOffender Character Names * zuti,snare
Evidences Do you provide links to Screenshots or Videos in order to help us speeding the investigation?

Conversation

AETORAS-GR

Posted On: 23 Jul 2008 08:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason given was: Your guild has been reported for harassement (Political harassment). As you're the guild leader, you will be the one sanctioned. You're account as been suspended for 3 days as you already got warned for harassment. If it happens again, you may be banned i eas not the one who speak for them? and yes makedonia is greek thats is (Political harassment)? from when?
thats my tag over my head MAKEDONIA HELLAS why is bad that?
ITS MY CANTRY THATS IS THE NAME OF MY FATHERS FROM AGES. and you telling me you saspend my account? i think if sam chanels heve to know what is political harassment and i got sam ss for you too!

Cordor

Posted On: 23 Jul 2008 08:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us. Please resubmit your request to Archlord.GMReport@codemasters.com

Best regards,

Endar

Posted On: 23 Jul 2008 09:07 PM

Greetings!

After reviewing your suspension we did remove it. Please make sure you talk to your guild members to calm them down and remember them to stay within the rules of the game.

Kind regards,
Endar
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://greeklords-archlord.wowrpg.org
karateman9

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 28/06/2008
Τόπος : Ellada

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: (Political harassment   (Political harassment Icon_minitimeΤρι Αυγ 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Emena mu allakse kapios to password mu kai den borw na bw sto account mu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Twra ti na kanw ?
http://karateblog.wordpress.com
chris_gatos

chris_gatos

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 20/05/2008
Τόπος : salonica for ever

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: (Political harassment   (Political harassment Icon_minitimeΤετ Αυγ 06, 2008 9:04 am

apokleiete na sou allakse to pasword.mhpws den ton thimase kala?
pane sthn selida tou account sou kai dwse thn mustikh erwthsh pou eixes balei gia na sou dwsei ton kwdiko sou.
SPARTIAT
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: lol....   (Political harassment Icon_minitimeΠεμ Αυγ 07, 2008 3:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!
KAI EGW TA IDIA !!!! EIMASTE APO TON IDIO KEYLOGGER FENETAI !!!!! :p Smile
NEOS CHAR PIA.... Sad
PWS LETE NA TON VGALW ?

P.S. HEHEHE, TOUS EXW PRI3EI TOUS GM !!!!!!! :p Smile

(Political harassment
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
GREEKLORDS :: Friends-
Μετάβαση σε: